If you’d like to attend one of our meetings to find out what it’s like then just fill in and send your details below.
Please provide some basic information about yourself and your business. That’s important because we do have a policy of only allowing one member for each type of business specialism. However, closely related businesses often have useful synergies so the policy is applied sensibly.
Please remember to include: your name, the name of your business, your position, what your business does and where you are based.
If you decide to attend then the membership options are as described below.
Types of membership
1. Full membership by an individual (£70 per month).
This includes the following…
- Attendance and breakfast at all meetings.
- Membership of the Platinum Point LinkedIn group.
- Sharing Group Documents via dropbox.
- Attendance with a partner or guest at the annual dinner.
- Going on the annual summer away day (previous trips have included Paris, Brussels, York, Dublin and Amsterdam).
- Scheduled opportunities to present to the group on a rota basis).
- Once established as a member taking a turn at chairing the meetings for one Quarter of a year.
- Exclusive occupation of a business specialism with the right to lock out competitors.
Note. Attendance at at least 75% of breakfasts is expected.
2. A half-membership by an individual (£45 per month from January 2017).
a. Same as normal membership except…
b. 2 meetings per month
c. Does not take the chair and has one presentation session per year.
Please Note that the fee is more than half the full fee to cover the fact that half members qualify for the annual dinner and day out as per full members.