Node IT Solutions – Connect Protect Secure your Busines
Node IT are a customer focused, proactive managed IT services company that have specialising in supporting the business IT needs of SME’s for the past 9 years. Founded by Leigh Wood in 2008, we have supported customers in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and London throughout that time. Central to this is our Connect, Protect, Secure philosophy.
Connect – Connecting you to your customers through Office 365
Protect – Protecting your business and data with our managed support and business continuity services
Secure – Securing your systems with our Managed Firewalls, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware services
At Node IT we recognise that business is all about the people and the not devices that they use so our support is designed around making IT simple for them. Our managed support service focusses on enabling your team to deliver to your customers. We maintain your computers and IT infrastructure and have a dedicated support team for when issues occur. We look after the computers, so that you and your team can spend your time focusing on what is important to your business and customers, rather than fixing IT issues or battling slow computers.
Working with us, our customers experience:
- Increased uptime and availability – increased productivity
- Faster boot and logon times – less time waiting
- Access to your information when you need it – mobile and remote access
- Support when you need it – dedicated support line for all our customers
- Strategic advice and guidance for your business – supporting your growth
- Security and protection of your data – protecting your business
- One point of contact – let us deal with all your IT needs, including any 3rd parties
We work several vendors and our partnerships with these are a vital part of how we support our customers. Node IT are a Microsoft Silver Partner and specialise in providing services such as Office 365, Windows 10, Windows Server and the Azure platform.
Working with Node Connect Support your business will benefit from:
- Experts in the field of SMB / SME IT Services
- A company that believes in forming long term relationships with their customers
- The knowledge that support is a phone call away
- You and your team can concentrate on your business, knowing your IT is managed and maintained