Inventor & founder of bizhop luggage
Our strapline is “we’ve got the handle on luggage” because the Hanger Handle is unique to Bizhop Luggage.
Have you noticed how many people at airports will hang their jacket over the handle of their carry-on luggage? If it’s an expensive tailored jacket or suit jacket then it will get creased and out of shape…but no more!
Iain’s invention, the Hanger Handle, transforms into a coat hanger providing a convenient place to hang a jacket and is ideal for the business traveller.
The carry-on case from Bizhop (we like to pronounce it Bishop which is why the logo shows the Bishop chess piece) is the world’s first fully upright hard-sided case with unique hanger handle.
- Handle folds out as a coat hanger
- Can be wheeled with jacket on the hanger
- Can be opened upright without falling over
- Fully enclosed to prevent fallout
- Padded laptop pocket + two other pockets
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate shell
- Precision-made Hinomoto wheels
- YKK Zipper
- TSA approved combination lock
- 5 Year warranty