DAVID BUCKLEY BW FINANCIAL PLANNING
As the Owner and Senior Adviser of BW Financial Planning which is an Independent Financial Advisory company I am delighted that we have recently celebrated it’s 2nd year anniversary.
I have over 25 years experience working firstly as an adviser within a Chartered Accountancy before working in the investment world for a number of years and then returning to the world of financial advice in 2010 with MDG Chartered Financial Planners before setting up BW Financial Planning.
As an adviser I pride myself on being a good listener and let clients talk freely so that we can formulate a plan together which we regularly refer back to.
I work with individual and corporate clients and put simply my role is to ensure that they make the best use of their money in the most tax efficient way. My experience of working in the investment world ensures that I can deliver good returns for my clients that are in line with their expectations and without taking too much risk.
Areas that I typically advise clients with include:-
• Pension and Retirement Planning – Explaining the complex rules in a simple way
• Investment Portfolio Management – Advising on Tax wrappers, Fund Selection and Explaining Risk
• Inheritance Tax Planning – Planning so that your estate does not end up in the hands of HMRC.
• Shareholder and Key Person Protection – Protecting your business and loved ones against disaster.
• Individual Protection – Protecting yourself and loved ones against disaster.
• Auto Enrolment – Understanding how the new workplace pension rules will affect your Business
As a starting point I always offer an initial meeting without charge so that you can find out if I am going to be right for you.